DIY Acai Bowl
DIY Acai Bowl!
- 2 packs of Sambazon Acai Puree (you can get it at Kroger or Whole Foods in the frozen aisle)
- 1 TBSP. of Almond Milk or Whole Milk
- 1 banana
- ¼ CUP of granola
- SOME chopped strawberries
1. Follow instructions on pack of acai (tip: once acai is in the blender crush it with a spoon a bit to help blending go faster).
2. Add almond milk, and banana, and add any extra veggies or fruit (I like baby spinach).
3. Then pour out into a bowl and add granola and strawberries on top or any other toppings (I sometimes add dark chocolate chips).
4. ENJOY! I like to eat this for breakfast or I’ll turn it into a smoothie by adding a bit more almond milk and about ¼ cup of Greek yogurt and no toppings and eat it as a snack.